Serving Jacksonville FL and Fayettevile NC
angelitaphoto@gmail.com
904-401-7605

PRICING & INFORMATION




Pick one:

Mini-Boudoir $250
30 minute session, 1 outfit - 12 Digital Images (color & b&w)

Full session $400
1-2 hour session, up to 5 outfits - 25 Digital Images (color & b&w)

Enhanced Full Session $575
1-2 hour session, up to 5 outfits - 1-Little Black Brag book with 25 images and digital download (color & b&w)

Additional: 
Digital files: $20 per image
Prints: $15 per image up to 5x7

All packages are subject to sales tax. All products are retouched. For reservation, a $50 deposit is required. This deposit is deducted from the package you select. Images are selected immediately after the session. Digital downloads include print rights. 

Turn around time
Digital Downloads- 2 days-1 week
Prints- 2 weeks
Little Brag Book- 2-4 weeks


FAQ:

So who is the photographer?

Angelita Esparar is a photographer with a Bachelors in Arts that works in Jacksonville, FL. She also loves taking pictures of engagements, bridals, and weddings.

Where do the photo shoots take place?

The photoshoot can take place at any location of your choice (on-location). Some like it outdoors in a private area, in their home, or a hotel. 

Do I have to know how to pose?

A little practice posing in front of a mirror does not hurt, but I can pose you in the most flattering ways for your particular body type. I would recommend practicing facial expressions as well. Almost all the girls that come through the door have null experience.

Do you Travel?

Yes, I do! If you would like the shoot done in your city outside of Jacksonville, FL, there's a fee of $1.50 per mile from 32277.

Do you provide hair and makeup?

Hair and make-up is not provided, but I have several professionals I can recommend to you. They can go on-location.

I really want to do this, but am nervous. Help!

We'll start with a few warm-up poses. Also, feel free to bring any music you think will get you in the posing mood! 

Are my pictures private?

Yes, your pictures are completely private...unless you want to show them off, of course!

Is nudity required?

Not at all. You are in complete control of the tone of your photo session.

I have a few imperfections, do you photoshop?

Yes, I photoshop all purchases unless a bulk discounted purchase is made.

Do you offer the images through download so I can print them off myself?

Yes, you will receive a password protected gallery that will allow you to download your pictures directly to your computer.

How far in advance do I need to book a session?

I book as far as 1-2 months ahead of time. Feel free to contact me if you need them right away, I may have an opening--but no guarantee.

Can I do wardrobe changes?

Yes! I recommend at least 1-2 outfits for a mini session and 3-5 outfits for a full session. However, based on husband reviews--the less (you wear), the better.

What payment methods do you accept?

Preferably check or cash. I also accept card payments.

What is the turn around time?

Digital downloads: 2-7 days
Prints/CD: 1-2 weeks
Books: 2-4 weeks



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Angel Esparar

Angel Esparar
Your photographer

Meet The Author

California Born and all-over-the-world raised. My name is Angelita Esparar, but the people closest to me calls me Angel. I love photography, particularly boudoir. Empowering women through our bodies and making us stand out in front of the camera is my niche. In addition, it makes a great gift to your significant other (or yourself!)

Contact me for more booking and pricing

Serving Jacksonville FL and Fayetteville NC